Sunday, July 14, 2013

Winners and a Freebie

 What can I say?
 I am a slacker!!
 Can you spell slacker?  
 Teresa--that is how you spell slacker!!

Our Christmas Hop ended on July 7th and I am just now posting the winners!!


Congrats Timyko and Tonya!! Hope you enjoy your prizes!

Well, summer is winding down in my school district. Teachers go back the first week of August, so it is almost here!! When do you return to school?

Because I haven't blogged in several weeks, I have a freebie for you to make up for my absence!! LOL
It is a contraction page. Some students seem to struggle with contractions, especially ESOL students. This worksheet could be used as station work, whole group, independent seat work, or as a needs based lesson.
Just click on the pic below to get your freebie!
I hope you enjoy it!!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment